January 15, 2011

Wassup with Camping?

Summer time! Sun, sand , surf, BBQ's, camping!

Hmmm...hey kids? Wanna camp out in the backyard?

YEYAH!




Step 1 - Set up accommodation





BBQ - Sausages for dinner



Mmmm!



Good eh? Yeah.




"Pwaw - Dada!"




Lame games - Funny faces, torch light tag on the tent walls, I spy, Star gazing, make up scary camp stories.





Ahhh - this is the life



Breakfast was Dip-in eggs



Hey - where did you come from?




Camping can be one of those things that the idea is better than the real thing. You may notice there are no photo's of the ants that turn up uninvited to most outdoor dining experiences. None of me burning my finger, nor any of me pleading with the kids to be quiet and go to sleep.

Still...

We came
We camped
We came inside to watch DVD's

4 comments:

  1. Such cool photos - what an awesome Dad! I've been begging Symon to take us all camping... he keeps reminding me that it's not as romantic as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Sooooo! great. I want those photos to put in their childhood memory albums. Love the one with Isaac. He looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naww what a cool idea! Go super dad!

    ReplyDelete