June 09, 2008

Wassat Paw?


Wassat Paw? You say you can't stop laughing at that ol' dag nabbit Claud Hopper?
I like to laugh. And I like The Hillbilly Bears so what better reason to write a blog.
We've all heard that laughter is the best medicine...but wassup with that statement really?

Funnily enough (not lol funny) it originates from the bible where it's found in Proverbs 17:22


A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength. Pr 17:22


Then I got to thinking about when I was a kid and me and my mates would just start out laughing at nothing until we were laughing uncontrollably at our laughing...soooo much fun. Adults are so lame in comparison...or are they?


I was at church on sunday evening just gone and witnessed 2 blokes laughing uncontrollably for a good 30 mins. It was so funny that i stayed around because it made me laugh...and as previously mentioned, I like to laugh.


Upon stopping the laughter bloke number 1 said, "Ahhh I needed a good laugh".


Why?? Wassup with needing a good laugh??

I did a little investigating and found out some cool stuff.


  1. Laughter brings balance to all components of our immune system

  2. Laughter releases natural killer cells that destroy tumours and viruses

  3. Laughter stops the flow of stress hormones

  4. Laughter is a good work out

  5. Laughter releases stored up negative emotions which cause biochemical changes that affect our body

Did you know they are running classes to teach people how to laugh?

I mean wassup wit dat?

Shoot, all you need to do is listen as Shag Rugg translates Paw Ruggs incoherent ramblings to have a good laugh...

either that or come and get some at your local church!

Heh heh heh.......heh heh heh......HEH HEH HEH!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking it! You should embed a Hilbilly Bears clip from Youtube! Keep them posts rollin paw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mate, you need to get some more posts happening! I'm sure you have dozens of classic reminiscing-the 80's-stories! Remember the grizzuncle?

    ReplyDelete