December 28, 2008

Wassup with Line Trimmers?



I recently splashed out and purchased a brand new 30cc Ryobi Line trimmer.



Pictured above is my new bad boy Weed whacker...a.k.a string trimmer, Weedeater, Weed Whip, weedy, whipper snipper, garden strimmer or Trimmer.


After sweating over the assembly instructions (I always think i'm going to break it as I put it together) and with the able assistance of my darling wife...hey presto! My Weedy was ready for some work.



Brrr...Brrr...(less choke)...Brrr...Brrr...(more choke)...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Away I went.




Mate It's grunty! I played for a while, made a mess, swept up a mess and went on to sand the filler on the toilet walls (yes i'm still slaving in the D.I.Y TOILet) what have I done to myself.

Oh well, I'm having fun really. And saving heaps of money!!! I love this new ad, check it out.






Classic....WASSUP?!

1 comment:

  1. ou need to write a post entitled "Wassup with wassup?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete