December 23, 2008

Wassup wit Ginger Bread men?

'The Gingerbread Man' is one of my kids favourite stories...they're just so cute...and not to mention tasty. Just ask the fox.

Full of Christmas tradition and expensive spices we have the humble Gingerbread Man.

Whilst I was running off a few litres of water on the squash court (just ask Mandrake - some of us sweat whilst others simply glow)...

...anyway...whilst mopping up my sweat, i mean the opposition...i mean...

...my wife was baking up a storm.

Hand made Pecan pies, french chocolate tarts and of course the odd Gingerbread Man thrown in and lovingly presented to be delivered by two excited kids...if they eat all their dinner...heh heh.

Well done Jacksta B...deeeeeeelicious!

2 comments:

  1. You wife is definately amazing! Me and my sister-in-law had some french chocolate tart tonight and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! looks great and bet it tastes even better...

    ReplyDelete