September 16, 2009

Wassup with Georgie Pie?

Ahh...Georgie Pie. An Ode to you


Cobb & Co now resides in your rightful place

Raising pie prices thus sealing your fate.

As much as we despise we also miss de pies

Cheesy! Yes it was my favourite choice

At one dollar each I would gobble down 4

With one dollar change a fruit pie...score!

Alas your memory fades away

Rumours of your return? I cannot say

In days of health and fitness supreme

The grams of globulated fat have lost their sheen

Like re-runs of six million dollar man and Jamie

I know going back will would be super lame(y)

So I choose to remember your once former glory

As a little boy on the north shore(y) - see photo





8 comments:

  1. Ha ha - you and Symon were definitely from the same era!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute legend! I can so relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me up. lol. except if it came back, I think we'd all end up with massive pot bellies in the first week, from too may $1 pies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i had my ninth bday party at georgie pie and it was mean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and alas with inflation
    $1 pies never again
    more like 5 bucks a pop
    for a mince cheesy grin
    oh Georgie Pordgie
    you had a good run
    you'll live in Les' mansion
    and we'll all come for some

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...crack up as! thanks for the comments. Go stubbies!

    ReplyDelete