September 12, 2009

Wassup with Flashbacks? - Part 1

According to WIKIPEDIA - a flashback is a psychological phenomenom in which an individual has a sudden, usually powerful, re-experiencing of a past experience or elements of a past experience. The term is used particularly when the memory is recalled involuntarily, and/or when it is so intense that the person "relives" the experience, unable to fully recognize it as memory and not something that is happening in "real time". The medical term for the phenomenon is "hypnagogic regression".


That sounds a bit serious. I just wanted to put a few old photos on my blog to crack me up...and a few of you that know me (i.e. those that view this blog :)


I was inspired by Burtons recent post.






On Burtons post I commented about wanting a Grifter (the bike he had) or any other 'cool' bike like a Scrambler, yellow HMX 500...

anything rather than the Mauve Raleigh 20 I had (I did really appreciate it Mum and Dad). It just couldn't jump kerbs and stuff.

Sorry about the poor quality picture, but don't you wish you had this shiny example of bicicular ingenuity coupled with the matching saddle bags.

Oh no...Flashbacks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - love the 'it just couldn't jump kerbs and stuff' bit!

    ReplyDelete