April 05, 2009

Wassup wit Sheep (revisited)

Now I know the last sheep blog wasn't all that good (click here to view) but I didn't think it was that baaaad. So since yesterday (sat 4/4/09) I was helping Mum and Dad drench their mob of sheep; 5 altogether...yes three have been shot, skinned, gutted, butchered, bagged, tagged, frozen, thawed, roasted, eaten, digested...need I go on.


In any case the 5 remaining sheep have grown and are really quite strong. So once we two legged dogs had these critters coralled I was given the job of selecting one at a time to enter the race where upon I would grab said sheep's mouth and force it to say,'Baaa' and Mum would insert drench. Dad was leaning over the rail to lend his sage wisdom and make sure the job was done right.


The first sheep sidestepped me and charged down the race at my unsuspecting mum who got a fright when a flying Romney belted into her, 'Oops, sorry Ma'


Once that one was dealt with I was prepared for their ovine cunning. I decide the best tactic was to ride them. True. Straddling the sheep I could walk / ride them into the race and hold them still with my powerful thigh muscles whilst opeing their gobs...sweet as!


So here's a tribute to all my sheep riding buddies out there...yeeee haaa!



5 comments:

  1. Crack up pics! Still eagerly awaiting your reviews on Cain, Deadfall, and The Pawn... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that would have been awesome to see some pics of you riding a sheep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I used to wonder why your second name was Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving it. yup im with jon tho, i want proof :) my doubts aren't satisfied...

    ReplyDelete