July 03, 2011

It's good to be a guy :)

Why is it good to be a guy?

You know stuff about tanks
The world is your urinal
You can write your name in the snow (related to above)
You don't have to shave below your neck
You can be showered and ready to go in 10 minutes
 You can open all your own jars
 Your bathroom lines are 80% shorter


and what really inspired me...
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness


So while my wonderful wife went to work I was left in charge of our three precious children:

Miss 7
Master 5
Young Master 1

Having done the dishes and built a roaring fire, I set about preparing our dinner:
  • Crumbed chicken sausages (slow fried)
  • Eggs (fried over easy)
  • Cucumber
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Homemade wedges with chicken salt and herbs
and for dessert...
  • Tamarillo and Apple crumble with Jelly tip ice cream












After dinner, we all got showered and into PJ's. I did the dishes yet again and settled Young Master 1 into his bed with a bottle of milk.

Story time with Master 5 while Miss 7 warmed herself by the fire.

Goodnight Miss 7...ahhh peace and quiet :)

I can hear all the ladies going yeah, that's good but, I do it everyday! And some of them after a full days work - crazyness.

But as a guy I'm looking forward to my Extra Credit :)

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. :) yeah guys who can look after the kids on their on are totally awesome!! Way to go Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mate. All that was missing was fresh snapper fillet ;-)

    ReplyDelete